7.10.2013

Never Buy Eyeliner Again!

Never buy eyeliner again!

There are few things less attractive than make-up that is not blended, this includes eyeliner. I will be the first to tell you that black liquid liner is a thing of the past because it is so hard to blend. The only time I would consider not blending in eyeliner acceptable is if it is part of your Cleopatra Halloween costume. Very few people can make a liquid liner work. We will put it this way, if people can tell you are wearing a liquid liner than you are not pulling it off. Make-up is all about blending!

I can honestly say that I have not used eyeliner in years due to this beautiful little brush. It is a liner brush and it is awesome! This brush has taken the place of all the eyeliners a girl could need. I use this brush when doing dark and dramatic eye make-up and when I am wanting a clean and natural look. All you do is use this brush with a chosen color of eye shadow and apply it like you would an eye liner. You can darken it by layering the shadow but then be sure to blend with a shadow brush or a smudge brush. A liner brush makes blending eye make-up almost fool proof. That's why I love it! PURCHASE MY FAVORITE LINER BRUSH HERE.
 photo customsignature_zps4e6a157d.png