6.06.2014

DAY 2 OF PHOTO CHALLENGE

Today, for my 30 day photo challenge, I needed to take a picture of my outfit. Because I am a mom of two now, I am wearing a lot of jeans and t-shirts and keeping things simple and comfortable. I try to make my look stylish with accessories. Some trends that I am loving right now are boyfriend jeans and chunky strap sandals. I really like the tattered and torn boyfriend jeans but this particular pair I found at Target and I had to have them. I can't resist dark denim. I just love it! There is something about dark jeans that just makes me feel put together. I got the sandals at Ross and they are Rampage brand.The sunglasses and earrings were gifts that my husband picked out. He finds some pretty great stuff like these bow earrings! I love them; they are a go to accessory for me. The bracelet is a THRIFT STORE FIND that I will share more info on later.  Hope you enjoy!





 photo customsignature_zpsee12bf0d.jpg