4.16.2013

FAVORITE DRUG STORE FIND

I discovered Covergirl Nature Luxe foundation when I ran out of my usual mineral powder. I was sort of in an emergency so I ran to the drug store to "tide" me over til I could order my other product. I fell in love! This foundation, as it clearly says on the bottle, is "liquid silk". It has SPF 10, which is perfect for us people who live in not so sunny places. Nature Luxe by Covergirl feels extremely light on the skin, provides coverage comparable to a mineral powder, and works wonders for evening out skin tone. (My skin looks amazing when I wear it!) My favorite qualities of this foundation, however, are how well it blends in with the skin (you don't have to match your skin tone dead on); it is moisturizing and holds in moisture to help prevent wrinkles; and it has a fresh, clean cucumber scent which is really not something you get with most makeup. Who knew such a simple drugstore find could compare with expensive high end beauty products? I love this product and it is sold almost everywhere. 
A Favorite Make-up Product
 photo customsignature_zps4e6a157d.png