7.16.2013

HARD WATER SHAMPOO

So as you may know, I just moved to Wyoming and one of the first things I noticed about good ol' Laramie is how hard the water was. After a few days of being here, my hair was heavy, greasy, and flat and I was seriously stressed. I had tried several different shampoos that I owned and none of them seemed to do the trick. I tried shampooing my hair twice and that seemed to work the best but it still wasn't that great and I was going through it fast. Finally, I made a trip to the beauty supply store and found this little gem, Hard Water Wellness by Malibu. I was very hopeful trying it out because it is a shampoo and conditioner made for hard water. I can honestly say I am so happy with the results.
Hard Water Shampoo
Malibu Hard Water Wellness Shampoo and Conditioner are free from sulfates, parabens, gluten, and sodium chloride (salt). The shampoo naturally and gently cleanses away hard water minerals and product build up in the hair. It can be used every day or once a week as a gentle clarifying shampoo with softened water. I have found that using it everyday works great for me with all this hard water. And it smells like an Orange Julius! (which my husband, Skyler, loves!)

The conditioner is also AMAZING! It protects your hair from incoming hard water minerals and product build up. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized without it getting heavy or greasy. The conditioner contains organic aloe for a healthy scalp as well as flax and rice proteins for enhanced body and natural oil and moisture retention. Both of these products are also 100% vegan; derived from coconut and no animal derivatives. I couldn't be more happy with this shampoo/conditioner duo and relieved that I can still have healthy, beautiful hair for the next 3 years while Skyler finishes law school!

The best thing is you can purchase Malibu products online! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MALIBU HARD WATER WELLNESS

 photo customsignature_zps4e6a157d.png