5.02.2013

Why I Love Ombre!

ombre

A trend that is very hot right now is hair that looks "grown out" with dark roots and light ends. This color technique is not lazy people who haven't seen their stylist in a while, it is a color technique people are paying hundreds of dollars to have their stylist create and it's called ombre. Let me tell you a little bit about ombre hair colors and why I love them.

There are as many varieties of ombre hair color as there are people. Everyone has different desires with their hair and with ombre color techniques most can be achieved. With this technique, you can have anything from a dramatic and hip color contrast with very light ends to a subtle "not sure if there is ombre" look and anything in between. There are also other options such as bright or pastel colors to the ends and reverse ombre with light roots and dark ends (reverse ombre is personally not a favorite)

As a hairdresser, I love doing ombre because each one comes out a little different giving each person a distinct and unique color.There are also many different techniques for ombre hair coloring. I love being able to change the pace and use different techniques to give clients the look they want.

Ombre is low maintenance. As you can imagine, if you have dark roots already, when your hair starts to grow out you won't be able to tell which means less trips to the beauty salon. I love to see my clients often but if they are like me, it's hard to find time to get your hair done every 6 weeks. Having ombre hair coloring allows you to go a little longer between hair services.

Call your stylist today to get some color and tell me what you love about ombre!

 photo customsignature_zps4e6a157d.png