5.03.2013

Anniversary

"If you want something to last forever, you treat is differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don't expose it to the elements. You don't make it common or ordinary. If it every becomes tarnished, you lovingly polish it until it gleams like new. It becomes special because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by"
F. Burton Howard

I love this quote so much and feel as though it applies greatly to my marriage. 5 years ago today I married my best friend. I love him so much and appreciate the trials we've been through together. I know we have a good life ahead of us. He complements me and we both have grown so much over the years. He supports me in my endeavors and I believe in him. I know together we can do great things and I am so happy to share my life with him. Here is to another 5 years of love and happiness!
To celebrate our anniversary we are going to a local Italian restaurant called Luciano's. It has been a fun tradition of ours to eat Italian on our anniversary. What are some special things you do for anniversaries?

 photo customsignature_zps4e6a157d.png