8.28.2013

THRIFT STORE FIND AND BIG NEWS

Hello friends, I feel like it has been too long since my last post. I have been busy with my new job, my little girl, and Skyler starting law school. I also have been under the weather because I am expecting!!! Things feel so crazy and we definitely were not planning on having another little one at the moment. I had an IUD in place and I was hoping to wait til the hubby was closer to being done with law school to have another baby. The percentage of pregnancy with my particular IUD was less than 1% so I am still a little shocked but I also feel humbled, blessed, and maybe as though it is meant to be. Being a mother is an amazing gift. I am not very far along and because I had an IUD, there is a higher risk of a miscarriage. However, I had the IUD safely removed and both the baby and I are looking great. Skyler and I are excited to be parents again and optimistic for what our future holds.

On another note, I found this lovely watch at a thrift store in town! Isn't it so cute? And it is real leather too! I have been doing a lot of shopping in thrift stores because it is the only place in town where I can get unique clothing and accessories. Hopefully, you are inspired by my wonderful "Thrift Store Finds" and will want to be more thrifty with your spending. (Although, sometimes it is necessary to splurge for wardrobe staples and quality pieces) I snagged this beautiful piece of jewelry for $4!! CHECK OUT THESE SIMILAR WATCHES AT TARGET THAT COST 10 TIMES MORE THAN WHAT I PAID!!!.
 photo customsignature_zpsee12bf0d.jpg